At Milkywire we’re creating new ways to help make the world better. Milkywire is a new digital platform for impact. We are working to bridge the gap between trusted grassroots organizations who are working to save our planet and individuals and companies who care about our world and want real change to protect and restore our planet. We believe the solution lies in digital tools and infrastructure that make charity smarter, more efficient and more engaging.
We’re excited to be looking for a Product Designer who has a great understanding of a broad user-centred product approach. We’re looking for someone who is great at combining UX, service design and exceptional visual design with product owner skills such as analytics, feature prioritization, and strategy. You will be a part of an experienced cross-functional team, responsible for leading the overall product development life cycle in close collaboration with our developers, content creators, product and business people.
As a product designer at Milkywire you will be given a lot of freedom and responsibility. There are no design committees or lengthy middle management holdups, just a closely-knit team of amazing people to support you. Your role will involve, but not be limited to:
- Create and shape the best possible app and web experiences, derived from customer insights, on-brand, and in line with our strategic business objectives
- Influence and develop the design of the Milkywire platform
- You’ll be part of the entire product lifecycle, from product discovery to product development and through multiple product iterations
- Testing and iterating on design solutions with real-world feedback and data
Most important for us is not your formal background or your years of experience, but who you are, what you can do, and what you like to do at Milkywire does matter to us. To thrive and be successful in this role, we have the following citeras as benchmarks.
- You have a user-focused design mentality and understand the importance of user feedback to adapt your design.
- You are open-minded, fast to kill your darlings, and comfortable in receiving (and offering) constructive feedback.
- Experience leading teams and work in close collaboration with product and business people
- Thrives in a fast paced and agile environment
- Experience working with and crafting modern UI libraries and design systems. You also have a great understanding of visual design, interaction and usability, and how it is related.
- Know how to combine UX, service design and exceptional visual design with product owner skills such as analytics, feature prioritization, and strategy.
- You have a good technical understanding and know how to collaborate with developers
- Interested in doing good and especially topics regarding our planet and environment
- A couple years of experience working in a similar role, a start up or product company with a holistic and product oriented approach
Technical & language skills
- Experience of working with Figma, Sketch, AdobeXD or similar tools
- Fluent in Swedish and English, both spoken and written
What we can offer
Are you interested in doing good, caring about the environment, animals and people? Are you also looking for a company at the forefront where the culture is characterized by innovation and a will to transform an entire industry to the better. Then Milkywire is something for you. With us, you get the opportunity to work with competent colleagues, and have the opportunity to make an exciting career!