What if your job had a true impact on our planet? Imagine that your analysis and dashboards are a part of saving a species.
Milkywire is a new digital platform for impact. We are working to bridge the gap between trusted grassroots organizations who are working to save our planet and individuals and companies who care about our world and want real change to protect and restore our planet. We believe the solution lies in digital tools and infrastructure that make charity smarter, more efficient, and more engaging.
What we offer
● A unique opportunity to join one of the fastest-growing tech scale-ups at an early stage
● Making a positive impact for our planet together with inspiring and fun colleagues
● Excellent opportunities to learn and continue your professional development
● An amazing team
We need someone who
● Has full ownership of data quality
● Has a solid understanding of statistics and can easily assess the state of datasets and factors that impact analyses (distribution of data points, outliers, skewness, etc.)
● Can provide reporting and performance monitoring from multiple data sources.
● Can set up and adjust events and event structures in Amplitude, Adjust, and Google Analytics.
● Can extract data from our own system and put together datasets and analyses on an ad-hoc basis (whether it being time spent in-app across different segments, or looking for behavioural commonalities among donors who didn’t convert during their first day/week on the app)
● Can visualize and communicate KPIs across the whole group and directly to management
● Reports all necessary data out to our agencies (whether it comes from Adjust, Amplitude, or Google Analytics)
● Proactively develops analyses and insights to drive decisions and strategies
● Can perform deep-dive analysis into our key KPI’s to understand the “why” of our consumer’s behaviour (including segmentation analysis, personas, and looking for causality instead of just correlation)
● You should be result-oriented, structured, good at planning and at meeting deadlines
● You likely have an advanced degree in a quantitative field (e.g. Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, or similar.)
● You are skilled at operating in a complex, cross-functional organization where close collaboration with other teams across different disciplines is essential to the success of the overall business.
● You have demonstrated strength in applying numbers and advanced analytics to applied business problems.
● Prior experience working with SQL databases, and you are comfortable working with large data sets.
● Comfortable working with standard marketing analytics tools, including tracking pixels, and communicating with ad agencies and other third party suppliers to ensure optimization is achieved.
● Have an entrepreneurial mindset, be self-driven and confident in exercising both own initiatives and the roadmap set by Milkywire
● You must be able to work efficiently and proactively in a fast-paced environment
● Excellent English speaker, both written and spoken