Milkywire is a new digital platform for impact. We are working to bridge the gap between trusted grassroots organizations who are working to save our planet and individuals and companies who care about our world and want real change to protect and restore our planet. We believe the solution lies in digital tools and infrastructure that make charity smarter, more efficient, and more engaging.
We’re looking for someone in Stockholm to join the Content team as an Editorial Producer. It’s a creative role with a lot of freedom for an ambitious person who loves content creation and storytelling. The focus of the role will be on video production, deciding what stories to highlight and how, plus onboarding new organizations to the platform, coaching them in how to best tell their story.
What we offer
- The possibility to join a creative Content team of editors, fellow producers and a copywriter
- The chance to take lead on several creative processes with a lot of room for freedom, creativity and personal initiative
- Great opportunities to learn and continue your professional development
- Making a positive impact for our planet together with inspiring and fun colleagues
- A unique opportunity to join one of the fastest-growing tech scale-ups at an early stage
We need someone who
- Takes lead on video production from start to finish, including coming up with ideas, conducting in-depth interviews, setting angle/story, creating briefs for an editor and then working closely with them to create the video and make it fit for different platforms (the app, social media, corporate partnerships etc.)
- Takes charge of the main page in the Milkywire app, deciding which stories to push and how. Producing the content (videos, texts, gif:s, pictures etc.) with the help of editors and a copywriter.
- Continuously evaluates the performance of different formats, story angles and tonality and develops the storytelling accordingly.
- Can work closely with different areas of the company (marketing, corporate partnerships, social media team) and create content assets for them when needed. E.g. producing videos with another company’s visual tonality or creating paid ads for social media.
- Can be a great asset in brainstorming sessions to help push our content creation forward.
- Can onboard new nonprofit organizations to the platform, including coaching them on how to best communicate their work through video and picture updates, plus setting up their profiles in the app.
- You need to be driven and adaptable, and like working in a fast-paced environment where a lot of personal initiative and ownership is required.
- You should be able to work both independently and also closely with other team members.
- You need to be able to take feedback constructively and sometimes work according to someone else’s brief.
- You should have an analytic mind and back up your decisions with facts (as well as feeling)
- A journalistic background is a plus.
- Ability to work in line with ethical journalism is a must.