Milkywire is a new digital platform for impact. We are working to bridge the gap between trusted grassroots organizations who are working to save our planet and individuals and companies who care about our world and want real change to protect and restore our planet. We believe the solution lies in digital tools and infrastructure that make charity smarter, more efficient and more engaging. Like all ambitious companies, we strive to hire the very best to join us on our journey. At Milkywire, you will be surrounded by colleagues who are exceptional at what they do and work together on hard and complex problems.
We are currently looking for our next superstar to join the team as Office Manager. The person we are looking for thrives in a fast paced, agile, startup environment with a purpose driven team. The successful candidate is positive with lots of energy, prestigeless, proactive, and a socially skilled individual who appreciates working in a broad role that involves being in charge of creating a functional and fun working environment along with supporting your colleagues with a wide range of core business tasks. This is a great opportunity for someone who would like to be a part of an ambitious start-up!
- Manage day-to-day office operations, proactively ensuring that the office runs smoothly and that we have an empowering work environment; including procurement, planning and ongoing improvements
- Event management throughout the year (e.g. team building activities, celebrations, offsites etc.)
- Responsible for recruitment processes from start to finish, including head-hunting, interviews, reference checks, and being the main point of contact
- Be a driving force for how we work with employer branding and external representation through our career page, student events etc.
- Support in payroll administration, including absence reporting, and ensuring a smooth payroll process from start to finish
- Lead central planning activities such as the company holiday calendar, event calendar etc.
- Own and lead the work around maintaining up to date records related to the office and your colleagues
- Identify new needs, implement, and manage various HR related systems
- Support the management team in a variety of projects and administrative tasks in this fast-paced tech start-up where no two days are the same!
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field
- 0-3 years of work experience in a relevant field
- Prior experience within payroll administration is meriting
- Prior experience from start-ups is a plus
- Key characteristics that we look for in any candidate: proactive, professional, and prestigeless
- Structured: in this role you will have to juggle multiple tasks at the same time
- A self-starter who takes full ownership of projects, and with integrity
- A strategic thinker able to prioritize what needs to be done and when
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in both Swedish and English
What we can offer
We offer a unique opportunity to join a fast-growing tech company at an early stage. Together with an amazing and talented team by your side, you will be making a positive impact for our planet every day. Besides this, you also get:
- The opportunity to work remotely or flexible remote
- Green benefit – all employees are given a monthly donation to a cause of their choosing
- Collaborative environment where taking initiative is encouraged
- Office located at an attractive address in central Stockholm
- A lot of fun activities - AW’s, offsites and team building activities
We will review the applications continuously.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!