It's an exciting time to join Milkywire as the company is in the process of accelerating its growth story globally. We are currently looking for a Growth Associate focusing on sales development and actively identifying new opportunities in the market where Milkywire can add value to companies.
Milkywire’s Commercial team is dedicated to the continued growth of Milkywire by successfully identifying and capitalizing on new market opportunities and segments where our solutions add the most value to companies. The team is a cornerstone in our overall strategic work of being the leading platform for climate and nature action.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Growth Associate, you will play a critical role in driving the revenue growth of Milkywire through pipeline development and ensuring that we continue to add value to our partners. You will be responsible for driving our prospecting work of identifying and sourcing new business opportunities. In addition, you will be a crucial contributor to company strategies as we continue to expand and grow our reach. This is a hands-on role, and a unique opportunity to have a significant impact from day one. If you're a driven self-starter with excellent communication skills, we want to hear from you!
- Identify potential business opportunities and engage with key stakeholders at target companies.
- Develop outreach strategies through personalized email campaigns, social platforms, and other creative channels.
Utilize various resources to understand the buying signals and triggers of potential customers.
- Articulate our value proposition effectively to potential customers, emphasizing solutions to their unique challenges, including through demos and presentations.
- Collaborate with the Commerical team to develop strategies and materials that drive our growth, and ensure seamless transition of leads and insights in our pipeline.
- Continuously refine outreach strategies based on feedback and performance metrics.
- Stay updated with industry trends, emerging challenges, and competitor offerings.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
You are likely a recent graduate with a few years experience working with sales development in an established sales organization.
The ideal candidate for this role takes initiative and is eager to learn. Someone who finds it easy and fun to collaborate with others and to have a wide range of tasks within its roster. A people person and problem-solver who is forward leaning, bold, and thrives in working in a fast paced, constantly developing environment.
- Previous experience in B2B sales development and prospecting
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build rapport and trust with clients and partners.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to effectively convey the value of our platform and services.
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented, and able to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks and manage multiple deadlines simultaneously.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to identify sales opportunities and address clients' concerns or objections.
- Proficiency in using CRM software (e.g. HubSpot, Sales Force) and other relevant tools for tracking leads, managing pipelines, and monitoring progress.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or another relevant field is preferred but not required.
- An understanding of the environmental and social impact sectors is a plus.
- A genuine passion for driving positive change.
- Excellent command of the English language, both in speech and in writing. Fluency in other languages (e.g. Swedish, German, French) is a plus.
Milkywire offers a dynamic and challenging work environment, with a culture that values collaboration, transparency, and innovation. As a member of the Milkywire team, you will have the opportunity to work with a talented and passionate group of individuals who are dedicated to making a difference.
To submit your application, please send an email with your resume to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!